30 July, 2009

Guess how old I am...

When going out in the Cross the other night, I got asked for ID. Now you would have thought that being twice the legal age that the bouncer may have over looked me, but no... he didn't bat an eyelid when he looked at my license. We figured that if he couldn't count that high that we could get in.
People rarely guess my age in Australia, however I would have thought that in Hong Kong that people wouldn't have the same difficulty. But to my surprise they have exactly the same difficulty, even relatives! So that puts pay to the cultural differences rationale.
Not such a bad problem to have really.

2 comments:

  1. Whats your secret? You could sell it. healthy, food good genes... Oh, you already do.. the health food part anyway ;)

    BTW seen this story doing the rounds. Bit missreprasentative I think.

    http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/wellbeing/organic-food-no-healthier-study-20090730-e27z.html

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, anything for a story, but look out for the attempt to ban nutritional supplements in the usa and possibly here via the codex alimentarius. http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=157

    ReplyDelete