04 April, 2008

Frosty reception

Only a few weeks ago I noticed that it was cooler and now we've had our first frost! I'd better get out there and pick the tomatoes that are left after the wallaby had it's feast!
I put Perra (my dog) to work for the first time in her life last week. While I was in town on Tuesday, she patrolled the inside of the mandala garden, or at least that was what she was meant to be doing. Either way, it seemed her presence helped to keep the wallaby out as it has obviously decided that the electric fence is worth braving for the goodies on the inside.
Today I got out the lawn mower to get the garden in some semblance of order in preparation for the field day in three weekends time. Unfortunately it won't be a scene of abundance following the wallaby, but at least it will be neat.
I hope you've been enjoying the flowers in your box, the picture is of a stunning flower that blossomed in time for me to see it when I got back from my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment