11 December, 2007

Behind the Curtains

Well it's the end of an era... we'll all be missing Hannah's blog. And to avoid any comparisons, I thought I'd take a different tack altogether with my postings and write about some of the behind the scenes goings on.

The Christmas day last weekend reminded me of how far things have come since I moved here in August last year. The entire mandala is now in operation, and while the beds have a long way to go, there are distinct improvements, not the least that the blackberries are mostly absent! But more importantly it was good to reflect on the tremendous support that I've had in making Imago Forest a success.

I want to thank the organic farmers that have mentored me, my students that have provided me with income while developing the farm, past customers who supported me in the early days and current customers who support me right now!

At times the farm has felt extremely challenging, however when thinking of the number of people that have backed me, I regain the momentum to provide an alternative to the supermarkets and where people can have a direct connection with how their food is produced.

THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. Keep going strong, Jules. Hey, is there any chance you can post some photos of what the mandala looks like now?

    ReplyDelete